If you would like to participate in any of the education programs and activities run by CSIRO Education and Outreach please register using one of the third-party authentication services (Microsoft or Google).
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need parent or guardian consent to participate in any of the relevant programs.
- Please do not use another user’s account or password.
- Please do not post any material that may be:
- False, misleading or deceptive;
- Defamatory, libellous, threatening, abusive or harassing;
- Obscene or contain any material that is inappropriate or illegal.
- You are responsible for any material you post as part of any programs offered via the CSIRO Education and Outreach portal. Any material posted is not endorsed or approved by CSIRO and does not represent CSIRO’s opinions.
- Make sure that you have permission to share any others’ material that you may post on the CSIRO Education and Outreach portal for the purposes of any programs.
- Please do not collect or share personal information (including photographs) of any children involved in any of the programs without the prior approval of CSIRO and without an appropriate consent form in place from a parent or guardian of those children.