Announced in 2018, the Indigenous Girls' STEM Academy (IGSA) program, now called the Young Indigenous Women's STEM Academy, provides individualised support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander females who want to pursue STEM studies and careers.
To be eligible to participate in this program, you must:
- be 13 years of age or older
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be female, or identify as female
- have your parent(s) or carer(s) consent to participate in the program and their contact details
What’s expected of you?
- A commitment to completing high school education
- An interest in STEM subjects and careers
- An interest in studying after high school
- A commitment to attending activities outside school hours
What you need to complete this application
You will need to following in order to complete this application:
- Your parent(s) or carer(s) consent to participate in the program and their contact details
- A copy of your latest school report or transcript
- Contact details for a teacher at school who can help you
Please note, you can start an application, and resume it at a later time, however, be sure to submit your application before the closing date.
If you have any question or concerns, please contact us
Sorry, applications are now closed
|Phone||(07) 3833 5660|